In a much relieving news for all the fans and well-wishers, hero Rajasekhar has tested negative for Novel Coronavirus. The senior hero has been discharged from the City Neuro Centre hospital this evening. Rajasekhar was admitted to hospital with severe symptoms of COVID-19 a couple of weeks ago.
Fans and well-wishers were worried when RajasekharTwitter and announced that he and his wife and both the daughters had tested positive for coronavirus. While Jeevitha, Shivani and Shivathmika had recovered in a few days, Rajasekhar’s condition turned a bit serious and he was admitted to the ICU and was given oxygen supply. The actor will resume shootings after some much needed rest at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience