In a much relieving news for all the fans and well-wishers, hero Rajasekhar has tested negative for Novel Coronavirus. The senior hero has been discharged from the City Neuro Centre hospital this evening. Rajasekhar was admitted to hospital with severe symptoms of COVID-19 a couple of weeks ago.
Fans and well-wishers were worried when RajasekharTwitter and announced that he and his wife and both the daughters had tested positive for coronavirus. While Jeevitha, Shivani and Shivathmika had recovered in a few days, Rajasekhar’s condition turned a bit serious and he was admitted to the ICU and was given oxygen supply. The actor will resume shootings after some much needed rest at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant