Actor Rajasekhar is gearing up for a new innings of his career. Recently, he wrapped up shooting for RGV’s upcoming horror film, Patta Pagalu and the latest news is that he’s going to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of Soodhu Kavvum.
The original version of Soodhu Kavvum had Vijay Sethupathi and Sanchita Shetty in lead roles and it revolves around a gang of amateur kidnappers. PVP Cinema banner had bought the remake rights last year; however, it took a long time before the project could materialize in Telugu. Now that Rajasekhar has confirmed that he’ll play the lead role in the film, more details are expected to be revealed soon.
Talking to a leading newspaper, Rajasekhar said, “I am willing to diverse roles in future and I can honestly say that I won’t take a long break for the next five years.” We’ll have to wait and see how his new innings in Telugu film industry unfolds.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from iSmart Shankar
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel