Rajasekhar is currently high on the success of his recent film Garuda Vega and is back in the game. He is looking to do good roles and is going through various scripts.
The latest we hear is that Rajasekhar has given the nod to an assistant director called Gopi who has worked him earlier. The news reveals that Rajasekhar has liked the script narrated by the young director and will soon take a call.
If everything goes as planned, the film will go on floors in late summer 2018. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser