Dr. Rajasekhar, the erstwhile angry young man of the Telugu Film Industry, is soon going to be seen in a dual role in the film ‘Arjuna’. The movie is a powerful political drama and Rajasekhar will be seen as the CM towards the end of the movie. Shooting is almost complete and the climax sequences are being shot in Ramoji Film City under the supervision of fight master Kanal Kannan. The schedule will be wrapped up tomorrow and post production activities are being carried out simultaneously.
Kanmani is the director of this movie and this project is being jointly produced by K.Chandrasekhar and A. Udaysankar. Maryam Zakaria and Rekha will be seen as the female leads.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video