Hero Rajasekhar was last seen in the 2019 thriller, Kalki. The film was a huge disappointment as it bombed at the box-office upon its release. Meanwhile, there have been reports that Rajasekhar will be joining hands with senior director Neelakanta for his next project.
As per the latest buzz, the Rajashekar-Neelakanta film will be a remake of the acclaimed 2018 Malayalam crime thriller, Joseph. The Malayalam version was directed by Padma Kumar and it featured Joju George, Dileesh Pothan, Athmiya Rajan, Malavika Menon and Madhuri Braganza in lead roles.
However, the makers of the movie are yet to confirm if the film is going to be a remake or not. Rajasekhar’s daughters Shivani and Shivathmika will bankroll the movie along with MLV Satyanarayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film