Actor Rajasekhar has been approaching his recent films with new vigour. The actor is now set to be seen in a new movie that will be helmed by Tamil director Pradeep Krishnamoorthy. Touted to be an emotional thriller, the film’s cast and title will be announced soon.
Actors Sathyaraj, Nasser and Brahmanandam will play key roles in the film.
Pradeep directed the Tamil remake of Kshanam which was titled Sathya and Vijay Antony’s thriller Bethaludu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?