Actor Rajasekhar has been approaching his recent films with new vigour. The actor is now set to be seen in a new movie that will be helmed by Tamil director Pradeep Krishnamoorthy. Touted to be an emotional thriller, the film’s cast and title will be announced soon.
Actors Sathyaraj, Nasser and Brahmanandam will play key roles in the film.
Pradeep directed the Tamil remake of Kshanam which was titled Sathya and Vijay Antony’s thriller Bethaludu.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?