A couple of days ago, hero Rajashekar took to Twitter and revealed that he and his family members are hospitalized after they all tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. The actor also said that both his daughters, Shivani and Shivathmika, have recovered and that he and his wife Jeevitha will be back to normal soon.
This morning, Rajashekar’s younger daughter actress Shivathmika took to Twitter and posted an emotional tweet. She said that her dad’s fight with covid has been difficult, yet he is fighting hard.
“We believe that it is your prayers love and well wishes that protect us and keep us going,” Shivathmika said, also asking all the fans to pray for her dad’s speedy recovery. “With your love, he’ll come out stronger,” she concluded.
123telugu.com wishes Rajashekar and Jeevitha a speedy recovery.
Nanna's fight with covid has been difficult, yet he is fighting hard.
We believe that it is your prayers love and well wishes that protect us and keep us going.
I am here asking you, to pray for Nanna's speedy recovery!
With your love, he'll come out stronger💖🙏
— Shivathmika Rajashekar (@ShivathmikaR) October 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR
- Bigg Boss 4 – Strong contestant breaks down in fear or elimination