Yesterday, the makers of senior hero Rajashekar’s ongoing period investigative thriller, Kalki, unveiled the film’s teaser and it received a solid response from all quarters. The makers claim that the film will be an out-and-out commercial entertainer.
The latest update is that Kalki’s enti shooting formalities have been wrapped up except for a couple of days of patchwork. The film’s release date will be announced very soon. Kalki is set in the 1980s and is inspired by real incidents.
Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing the movie. Adah Sharma, Nanditha Swetha, Poojitha Ponnada and Scarlett Mellish Wilson are the film’s leading ladies. C Kalyan is producing the film. Rajashekar’s daughters Shivani and Shivathmika are presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor