Yesterday, the makers of senior hero Rajashekar’s ongoing period investigative thriller, Kalki, unveiled the film’s teaser and it received a solid response from all quarters. The makers claim that the film will be an out-and-out commercial entertainer.
The latest update is that Kalki’s enti shooting formalities have been wrapped up except for a couple of days of patchwork. The film’s release date will be announced very soon. Kalki is set in the 1980s and is inspired by real incidents.
Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing the movie. Adah Sharma, Nanditha Swetha, Poojitha Ponnada and Scarlett Mellish Wilson are the film’s leading ladies. C Kalyan is producing the film. Rajashekar’s daughters Shivani and Shivathmika are presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic