Yesterday, the makers of senior hero Rajashekar’s ongoing period investigative thriller, Kalki, unveiled the film’s teaser and it received a solid response from all quarters. The makers claim that the film will be an out-and-out commercial entertainer.
The latest update is that Kalki’s enti shooting formalities have been wrapped up except for a couple of days of patchwork. The film’s release date will be announced very soon. Kalki is set in the 1980s and is inspired by real incidents.
Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing the movie. Adah Sharma, Nanditha Swetha, Poojitha Ponnada and Scarlett Mellish Wilson are the film’s leading ladies. C Kalyan is producing the film. Rajashekar’s daughters Shivani and Shivathmika are presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s ultra mass gestures in Harihara Veeramallu
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date