Rajeev Kanakala, one of the well-known actors in the industry suffered a personal loss today. His sister, Sri Lakhmi Kanakala passed away earlier today.
The news is that Sri Lakshmi was suffering from Cancer from the last few months and finally breathed her last today. Her last rites will be done tomorrow.
Sri Lakshmi’s husband is senior journalist Peddi Rama Rao. He requested everyone not to visit their home during this time of virus scare. 123 conveys deep condolences to the Kanakala family in their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy