Allu Arjun, Ileana starrer Julaayi is gearing up for its big release in July. Trivikram Srinivas is directing the film. Except for a song, the rest of the shooting has been completed and post production activity is going on in full swing. We have received an exclusive update that Rajendra Prasad, who’s playing a crucial role in the film, has already completed his dubbing part. He’ll be seen as a police officer in the film and it’s the first time that he’s acting in a Trivikram Srinivas’ film and the actor is all praises for Trivikram’s direction and writing. The film’s audio is going to be launched in the first week of June. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Radhakrishna is producing the movie on Harika Haasini Creations banner and Danayya DVV is the presenter.
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?
- Allu Arjun turns down Tamil director’s film
- Vikram, Prabhas donate for Kerala flood victims
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film