SGV is the sequel to Quick Gun Murugan and will be directed by Rakesh Srinivas. The film which will be shot in Hindi will also be dubbed in Telugu for a simultaneous release. The same was confirmed by the iconic comedian.
“Yes, it’s a satire and I am playing Shyam Gopal Varma. Apart from this I cannot reveal anything much about the project as the tagline of the film says – You should not miss this film!” The actor who now says he is in the second phase of his career has a string of interesting projects that he is working on.
Nippu with Ravi Teja, Krishna Vamsi’s Mogudu and Allu Arjun’s untitled venture are a few that he is very focused on at the moment. Amidst all this he is also very excited about his son Balaji. “My son Balaji is interested in films and I will announce his foray into films soon”, he says.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?