Bollywood actress Isha Koppikar is popular among Telugu audiences for her movies such as Chandralekha, Prematho Raa and Keshava. The ‘Khallaas’ girl has landed in a major controversy. The actress’ comments in a latest interview have received a huge flak from the die-hard fans of leading Tamil superstars Rajinikanth and Ajith.
In the interview, Isha said that she used to like Ajith in his prime days, but she is not sure if Ajith is ‘still in the business’. Needless to say, Ajith fans are vehemently trolling Isha on being so ignorant about a superstar who recently gave an industry hit with Viswasam.
Furthermore, Isha also said that rising Tamil star Sivakarthikeyan always reminds her of Super Star Rajinikanth. Thalaivar fans took offence to Isha comparing a young hero with a stalwart like Rajini and they too are trolling the actress badly. Incidentally, Isha is making a comeback in Kollywood soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?