Super Star Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, two of Kollywood’s stalwart actors, longtime friends and professional competitors, announced their political entry recently and are all set to launch their parties in the coming months.
Today, Kamal Haasan interacted with the media at Chennai International Airport and made some interesting comments about his good friend, Rajinikanth. Kamal said that he and Rajini share the same dream in politics and that is the welfare of Tamil Nadu.
Kamal went on to say that he is not sure if Rajini’s ‘spiritual politics’ will be plausible in present day politics. Kamal said that he is determined to bring Tamil Nadu state on the path of progress. The Universal Hero also revealed that he will contest the local elections later this year after discussing with his cadres.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international