Super Star Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, two of Kollywood’s stalwart actors, longtime friends and professional competitors, announced their political entry recently and are all set to launch their parties in the coming months.
Today, Kamal Haasan interacted with the media at Chennai International Airport and made some interesting comments about his good friend, Rajinikanth. Kamal said that he and Rajini share the same dream in politics and that is the welfare of Tamil Nadu.
Kamal went on to say that he is not sure if Rajini’s ‘spiritual politics’ will be plausible in present day politics. Kamal said that he is determined to bring Tamil Nadu state on the path of progress. The Universal Hero also revealed that he will contest the local elections later this year after discussing with his cadres.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties