Until recently, the makers of Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya were at loggerheads due to a clash regarding the release date. Both the movie were slated for April 27 release. Things got more intense with the postponement of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 from January 26 to April 27, sending shockwaves across the trade.
But in a major relief for BAN and NPS, Rajini today announced during the fans meeting in Chennai that 2.0 will be hitting the screens on April 14, as a Tamil New Year treat. It will now be interesting to see if both Bharath Ane Nenu and Naa Peru Surya will clash with each other on April 27 or if one of the two biggies will postpone to a later date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends