Amidst all the glitter and stardom, Super Star Rajinikanth also has a deep spiritual side to him. Rajini often visits The Himalayas to meditate for several weeks. The latest we hear is that Rajini, along with his friends, has built a yoga ashram in The Himalayas.
Rajini and his friends whom he had met in The Himalayas have reportedly raised Rs. 1 crore for the construction of the ashram to commemorte Ramakrishna Paramahamsa’s Yogoda Satsanga Society’s 100 year celebrations. The ashram will be open to devotees from November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters