Amidst all the glitter and stardom, Super Star Rajinikanth also has a deep spiritual side to him. Rajini often visits The Himalayas to meditate for several weeks. The latest we hear is that Rajini, along with his friends, has built a yoga ashram in The Himalayas.
Rajini and his friends whom he had met in The Himalayas have reportedly raised Rs. 1 crore for the construction of the ashram to commemorte Ramakrishna Paramahamsa’s Yogoda Satsanga Society’s 100 year celebrations. The ashram will be open to devotees from November.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar