Amidst all the glitter and stardom, Super Star Rajinikanth also has a deep spiritual side to him. Rajini often visits The Himalayas to meditate for several weeks. The latest we hear is that Rajini, along with his friends, has built a yoga ashram in The Himalayas.
Rajini and his friends whom he had met in The Himalayas have reportedly raised Rs. 1 crore for the construction of the ashram to commemorte Ramakrishna Paramahamsa’s Yogoda Satsanga Society’s 100 year celebrations. The ashram will be open to devotees from November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside