Amidst all the glitter and stardom, Super Star Rajinikanth also has a deep spiritual side to him. Rajini often visits The Himalayas to meditate for several weeks. The latest we hear is that Rajini, along with his friends, has built a yoga ashram in The Himalayas.
Rajini and his friends whom he had met in The Himalayas have reportedly raised Rs. 1 crore for the construction of the ashram to commemorte Ramakrishna Paramahamsa’s Yogoda Satsanga Society’s 100 year celebrations. The ashram will be open to devotees from November.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US