South Indian Superstar Rajinikanth is a demi-god for millions of his fans. His actual name is Sivaji Rao Gaikwad, but his mentor and ace director K.Balachander had changed his name as Rajinikanth when he was introduced to the silver screen and the rest is the history.
Balachander renamed Sivaji as Rajini on this auspicious full moon day, Holi. Rajini fans understand the significance of this day and celebrate it as an actual birthday of the name Rajinikanth.
Meanwhile, Rajini is currently busy wrapping up his ongoing project 2.0 which is directed by Shankar and has Bollywood star, Akshay Kumar in a prominent role.
- KGF hero Yash gets police protection after attack
- Aakashavaani’s shoot underway in this picturesque tribal village
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event