Stalwart Tamil actor Rajinikanth’s next release will be the high budget family entertainer, Annaatthe. This Siva directorial is being produced under Sun Pictures banner and the shooting has been stalled due to the lockdown.
Until recently, there were reports that Rajini is in no mood to resume Annaatthe given his health condition and the rising COVID-19 cases. However, the latest buzz reveals that Rajini is keen on resuming the shoot from January.
Apparently, Rajini requested Siva to wrap up the film as early as possible so that he gets enough time to concentrate on the upcoming Tamil Nadu general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?