Stalwart Tamil actor Rajinikanth’s next release will be the high budget family entertainer, Annaatthe. This Siva directorial is being produced under Sun Pictures banner and the shooting has been stalled due to the lockdown.
Until recently, there were reports that Rajini is in no mood to resume Annaatthe given his health condition and the rising COVID-19 cases. However, the latest buzz reveals that Rajini is keen on resuming the shoot from January.
Apparently, Rajini requested Siva to wrap up the film as early as possible so that he gets enough time to concentrate on the upcoming Tamil Nadu general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures