Just a day after his announcement on political entry, Super Star Rajinikanth went a step further and launched a website and mobile app. Rajini took to Twitter and said, “I thank all my fans and public for their support for political debut. I request all my fans to register their names on the website www.rajinimandram.org. Others who want better politics can also register”.
The response for Rajini’s call has been humongous as the website reportedly crashed a couple of hours after the Super Star’s tweet. On the last day of his fans meet on December 31, Rajini said that he will form his own political party and contest all the 234 assembly seats in the upcoming Tamil Nadu state elections.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) January 1, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating