Just a day after his announcement on political entry, Super Star Rajinikanth went a step further and launched a website and mobile app. Rajini took to Twitter and said, “I thank all my fans and public for their support for political debut. I request all my fans to register their names on the website www.rajinimandram.org. Others who want better politics can also register”.
The response for Rajini’s call has been humongous as the website reportedly crashed a couple of hours after the Super Star’s tweet. On the last day of his fans meet on December 31, Rajini said that he will form his own political party and contest all the 234 assembly seats in the upcoming Tamil Nadu state elections.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) January 1, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party