The stage is all set for the grand launch of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ first ever collaboration. The film’s shooting will kick-start in Mumbai tomorrow. Meanwhile, the makers have announced the film’s title with a crazy poster.
The Rajini-Murugadoss film has been titled Darbar. The poster unveils Rajini’s madcap cop avatar. Rajini is said to be playing dual roles in Darbar, the other role being a social activist. The film is predominantly set in Mumbai and a major part of the shoot will take place in the Maximum City.
Nayanthara is the leading lady in Darbar. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music. The film is scheduled to hit screens for Pongal, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?