The stage is all set for the grand launch of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ first ever collaboration. The film’s shooting will kick-start in Mumbai tomorrow. Meanwhile, the makers have announced the film’s title with a crazy poster.
The Rajini-Murugadoss film has been titled Darbar. The poster unveils Rajini’s madcap cop avatar. Rajini is said to be playing dual roles in Darbar, the other role being a social activist. The film is predominantly set in Mumbai and a major part of the shoot will take place in the Maximum City.
Nayanthara is the leading lady in Darbar. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music. The film is scheduled to hit screens for Pongal, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies