The stage is all set for the grand launch of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ first ever collaboration. The film’s shooting will kick-start in Mumbai tomorrow. Meanwhile, the makers have announced the film’s title with a crazy poster.
The Rajini-Murugadoss film has been titled Darbar. The poster unveils Rajini’s madcap cop avatar. Rajini is said to be playing dual roles in Darbar, the other role being a social activist. The film is predominantly set in Mumbai and a major part of the shoot will take place in the Maximum City.
Nayanthara is the leading lady in Darbar. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music. The film is scheduled to hit screens for Pongal, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’