We all know how big a hit Rajinikanth’s Basha was during the time of its release. There were also talks in the recent times that a sequel to the film will be made soon.
The news now is that Sai Ramani, who made Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva with Lawrence had approached Rajini with the perfect sequel to Basha. He even gave a narration to Rajini who liked the script very much.
But the sources say that after a deep thought, Rajini finally decided that classics should never be touched and hence rejected the film. As of now, Rajini is doing a film under the direction of Kathick Subbaraj.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?