While millions of his ardent fans and trade circles are relishing the Kabali storm, Super Star Rajinikanth, who has been away from all the action surrounding his latest release and was enjoying a much needed holiday in the US, has finally returned to Chennai yesterday evening to join the celebrations.
Rajini was accompanied by his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush. The Super Star was given a grand welcom by hundreds of his elated fans at the airport. Rajini is expected to make a statement about Kabali in a day or two.
The legendary Super Star will soon resume shooting for the much awaited visual wonder, 2.0, in Shankar’s direction.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?