Tamil Super Star Rajinikanth is one of the few star heroes in Indian cinema who enjoy a massive fan following across the country. Rajini’s style and mannerisms attracted his fans not only in India but also in the neighboring countries like China, Japan and Malaysia.
This matinee idol announced his political entry earlier today at a fans meet in Chennai. Talking about his filmy career, Rajini said that K. Balachander was his mentor and guide and taught him the basics in acting. He also revealed that directors Mani Ratnam and Suresh Krissna, who gave him all-time blockbusters in the form of Thalapathi and Baasha respectively, are the main reason behind his super stardom.
Rajini also thanked his fans and audiences who stood behind him over these years.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites