Released on November 29, Super Star Rajinikanth’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, has grossed nearly Rs 600 crore worldwide. The film is still strong at the box-offices worldwide, and has already emerged Kollywood’s all-time highest grosser.
Thrilled with the way the film has been lapped up, Rajini, speaking at Petta’s audio launch event tonight, thanked all his fans and audiences across the world for making 2.0 a grand success. Talking about Petta, Rajini said that director Karthik Subbaraj has taken him back to the 70s and 80s with this realistic action entertainer. Petta is slated for release during the upcoming Pongal season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gearing up with birthday gift for his fans
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?