Released on November 29, Super Star Rajinikanth’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, has grossed nearly Rs 600 crore worldwide. The film is still strong at the box-offices worldwide, and has already emerged Kollywood’s all-time highest grosser.
Thrilled with the way the film has been lapped up, Rajini, speaking at Petta’s audio launch event tonight, thanked all his fans and audiences across the world for making 2.0 a grand success. Talking about Petta, Rajini said that director Karthik Subbaraj has taken him back to the 70s and 80s with this realistic action entertainer. Petta is slated for release during the upcoming Pongal season.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally