Ever since he had sent clear indications about his political entry during his recent fans meet, several speculations have been doing the rounds among fans, political and media circles about Rajinikanth’s political party.
While some speculated that Rajini will be joining the ruling BJP, close associates of the legendary Super Star opined that Rajini may float his own political party. Adding fuel to the fire, the latest reports reveal that Rajini will be launching his own party in October.
Apparently, Rajini has been preparing for the party’s launch for the last few days and is consulting astrologers to decide the appropriate muhurtham for the big announcement.
The 67-year-old actor is also reportedly holding discussions with upright and retired IAS official Sahayam and veteran journalist Nakkeeran Gopal and a few apolitical leaders regarding the name, colour, flag and manifesto of his party.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?