Ever since he had sent clear indications about his political entry during his recent fans meet, several speculations have been doing the rounds among fans, political and media circles about Rajinikanth’s political party.
While some speculated that Rajini will be joining the ruling BJP, close associates of the legendary Super Star opined that Rajini may float his own political party. Adding fuel to the fire, the latest reports reveal that Rajini will be launching his own party in October.
Apparently, Rajini has been preparing for the party’s launch for the last few days and is consulting astrologers to decide the appropriate muhurtham for the big announcement.
The 67-year-old actor is also reportedly holding discussions with upright and retired IAS official Sahayam and veteran journalist Nakkeeran Gopal and a few apolitical leaders regarding the name, colour, flag and manifesto of his party.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel