Last year, Super Star Rajinikanth had spent more than a month in the US, undergoing medical treatment. His elder daughter Aishwarya Dhanush accompanied him throughout his stay in America. Thalaivar returned to India and kick-started shooting for 2.0.
According to the latest reports from Chennai, Rajini will once again be heading to the US soon after he wraps up the second schedule of his ongoing film, Kaala. Rajini will be undergoing routine medical check-ups for a week and return to India on July 12.
Meanwhile, Kaala’s second will kickstart from tomorrow in Mumbai. Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord turned gangster.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out