Last year, Super Star Rajinikanth had spent more than a month in the US, undergoing medical treatment. His elder daughter Aishwarya Dhanush accompanied him throughout his stay in America. Thalaivar returned to India and kick-started shooting for 2.0.
According to the latest reports from Chennai, Rajini will once again be heading to the US soon after he wraps up the second schedule of his ongoing film, Kaala. Rajini will be undergoing routine medical check-ups for a week and return to India on July 12.
Meanwhile, Kaala’s second will kickstart from tomorrow in Mumbai. Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord turned gangster.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film