Last year, Super Star Rajinikanth had spent more than a month in the US, undergoing medical treatment. His elder daughter Aishwarya Dhanush accompanied him throughout his stay in America. Thalaivar returned to India and kick-started shooting for 2.0.
According to the latest reports from Chennai, Rajini will once again be heading to the US soon after he wraps up the second schedule of his ongoing film, Kaala. Rajini will be undergoing routine medical check-ups for a week and return to India on July 12.
Meanwhile, Kaala’s second will kickstart from tomorrow in Mumbai. Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord turned gangster.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies