Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman will be performing live at the last edition of his multi-city tour ‘Encore – The Concert’ in New Delhi on December 23. Super Star Rajinikanth will be gracing the concert as a special guest.
Until yesterday, there were reports that Rajini will croon a song at Rahman’s concert. But the music composer was quick to clarify. “Rajinikanth sir might join the 100th birth anniversary celebrations of the great theatre personality YG Parthasarathy during the concert, but he won’t be singing,” Rahman said.
In the past, Rajini lent his voice for a song composed by AR Rahman in Kochadaiyaan. The duo will soon enthrall their fans with Shankar’s 2.0.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film