Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman will be performing live at the last edition of his multi-city tour ‘Encore – The Concert’ in New Delhi on December 23. Super Star Rajinikanth will be gracing the concert as a special guest.
Until yesterday, there were reports that Rajini will croon a song at Rahman’s concert. But the music composer was quick to clarify. “Rajinikanth sir might join the 100th birth anniversary celebrations of the great theatre personality YG Parthasarathy during the concert, but he won’t be singing,” Rahman said.
In the past, Rajini lent his voice for a song composed by AR Rahman in Kochadaiyaan. The duo will soon enthrall their fans with Shankar’s 2.0.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj