Just a few days back, we had reported that superstar Rajinikanth started dubbing for his latest film Darbar.
The latest we hear is that within no time, the star hero has wrapped up his part of the dubbing in Chennai.
The film is a cop drama based in Hindi and has several Bollywood stars playing key roles in the film. Murugudoss directs the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon