Just a few days back, we had reported that superstar Rajinikanth started dubbing for his latest film Darbar.
The latest we hear is that within no time, the star hero has wrapped up his part of the dubbing in Chennai.
The film is a cop drama based in Hindi and has several Bollywood stars playing key roles in the film. Murugudoss directs the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- New title for Bhanumathi Ramakrishna
- This senior actor’s key role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Noted distributor acquires 4 Telugu movies
- Mahesh’s popularity has no bounds-Ammasses 10 million on Twitter
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions