Super Star Rajinikanth has wrapped up the first schedule of his ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, in Mumbai. Rajini will return to Chennai today and the latest reports reveal that he is going to meet his fans once again.
The second round of fans meeting will commence on the 15th of this month and last for three days. The first fans meeting that took place last month witnessed fireworks from Rajini, who lashed out at today’s cutout politics and hinted at his political entry.
This second fans meeting has gained more prominence amid the ongoing reports that Rajini will be floating his own party before August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?