Two of the biggest superstars in the country are going to team up for a noble cause. Rajinikanth and Aamir Khan have been reportedly signed up by Health Ministry for a special awareness advertising campaign about malnutrition of children and ways to eradicate it. The duo had acted together in a Hindi film titled Aatank Hi Aatank back in 1995 and this is the first time in over 15 years that they are collaborating again. Although Rajinikanth doesn’t endorse any product, news reports suggest that he agreed because it was for a noble cause. The ad featuring these two superstars will be shot soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot