Two of the biggest superstars in the country are going to team up for a noble cause. Rajinikanth and Aamir Khan have been reportedly signed up by Health Ministry for a special awareness advertising campaign about malnutrition of children and ways to eradicate it. The duo had acted together in a Hindi film titled Aatank Hi Aatank back in 1995 and this is the first time in over 15 years that they are collaborating again. Although Rajinikanth doesn’t endorse any product, news reports suggest that he agreed because it was for a noble cause. The ad featuring these two superstars will be shot soon.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari