In an unexpected development, stalwart actor Rajinikanth has been admitted to Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad this morning. A health bulletin from the hospital authorities revealed that Rajni has been diagnosed with fluctuating high blood pressure levels and exhaustion.
A couple of days ago, 4 crew members of Rajini’s Annaatthe tested positive for COVID-19. This prompted the film’s unit to halt the shooting formalities. Rajini’s COVID-19 test result came out negative. However, he isolated himself as a safety precaution. But then, he had to be admitted to the hospital eventually. His condition is stable and he will be discharged as soon as his BP levels are normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy