In an unexpected development, stalwart actor Rajinikanth has been admitted to Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad this morning. A health bulletin from the hospital authorities revealed that Rajni has been diagnosed with fluctuating high blood pressure levels and exhaustion.
A couple of days ago, 4 crew members of Rajini’s Annaatthe tested positive for COVID-19. This prompted the film’s unit to halt the shooting formalities. Rajini’s COVID-19 test result came out negative. However, he isolated himself as a safety precaution. But then, he had to be admitted to the hospital eventually. His condition is stable and he will be discharged as soon as his BP levels are normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama