It is a known fact that Rajinikanth entered politics some time back and was supposed to launch his party in a big way. The announcement was supposed to happen this new year but things have changed.
He fell ill and was treated for the same in Hyderabad. He is back in Chennai now and has today, made a big announcement that he has called of his political party.
Rajini in his note states that due to his ill health, he will not float a political party anymore. In his speech, Rajini says that even in a film set that has so much protection, it was so hard for him to gather meetings.
So, launching a political party at this time and with such delicate health issues. He thanked his fans and added that the social activities of Rajini Makkal Mandram would continue to be there.
This is very sad news as fans were waiting for entry as a political leader. But there are many who feel that Raini has done a superb thing by staying away from politics and made the decision at the right time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses