It is a known fact that Rajinikanth’s Kaala will now hit the screens on the 27th of April in a big way. Initially, this release date was occupied by Shankar’s 2.0 but as the film’s post-production took a lot of time, the film was postponed.
Sources suggest that 2.0’s makers, Lyca Productions were hugely upset with this and even had a fall out with Shankar for taking a lot of time for his post-production.
The prestigious company was feeling a lot of pressure from the trade and their name was also at stake. Things became so serious that Rajinikanth had to intervene and set things right.
He made a plan in such a way that as 2.0 missed the summer release and disappointed his fans, his other film, Kaala would be released on the said date and please everyone.
This would automatically give time for Lyca and Shankar to patch up their differences and focus on their film’s post-production.
Both Kaala and 2.0 are Rajini’s most awaited films to date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser