Super Star Rajinikanth celebrated his 68th birthday today. Today was nothing short of a festival for all the Thalaivar fans across the world. In many places in Tamil Nadu, Rajini fans associations carried out various social service and charity activities.
However, Rajinikanth decided not to celebrate his birthday due to the destruction caused by Cyclone Gaja in several coastal areas of Tamil Nadu. Rajini had reportedly passed strict orders to all his fans associations, asking all the fans to not try to visit him at his residence. Rajini had also urged his fans to help the cyclone victims in whichever way possible.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out