Super Star Rajinikanth has distanced himself from the fiasco of ‘3’. The movie has been directed by his daughter Aishwarya Rajinikanth and it has son-in-law Dhanush as the hero. Tamil trade circles are buzzing with the news that Rajinikanth has issued a press note stating that he has absolutely nothing to do with the film ‘3’ and as a result, he will not be entertaining any distributor requests for refunds. The Super Star is known to lend a helping hand if distributors lose money on his films.
The film, which features the super hit track ‘Kolaveri Di’, did not fare well either in Telugu or Tamil. In Telugu, producer Natti Kumar lost more than 5 Crores on the movie. Shruti Haasan was seen as the heroine in this movie and Anirudh scored the music.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US