The devastating Cyclone Gaja has been wreaking havoc across several coastal areas of Tamil Nadu for the last one week. At least 45 people have lost their lives and over 2.5 lakh people have been left homeless due to the cyclone.
Meanwhile, several Tamil film stars are chipping in with huge monetary contributions. Today, Super Star Rajinikanth announced a contribution of Rs 50 lakhs towards the relief and rehabilitation of the Cyclone Gaja victims. And for the last few days, Rajini’s fan’s association Rajini Makkal Mandram members have been taking part in the relief operations.
Prominent Kollywood stars like Suriya, Karthi, Vijay, Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan and several others have made generous donations for the cause.
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan