It is well known that ingenious filmmaker Shankar is working on the script for the sequel to his 2010 smash hit, Enthiran (Robot). Few months ago, he has hired popular novelist and screenplay writer B.Jeymohan to help him in penning a solid story.
As per the latest update, it is heard that the script was finalized and also been narrated to Superstar Rajinikanth who gave a go-ahead signal to Shankar. With this, it is learnt that Shankar is getting ready to commence the post production activities and also, he will start working on the special effects of the film. If everything goes as planned, the project will go on floors in December.
In the meantime, Rajinikanth will start shooting for his next project which will be directed by Ranjith Pa. The regular shooting will commence from next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi crosses a magic figure in this region
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019