Shankar has been looking at a sequel for the movie and he has even prepared a script for it, according to media reports.
Now the latest buzz being heard is that Rajinikanth has given the final nod for the movie. Earlier Aamir Khan’s name was also heard in connection with the film.
Shankar will officially announce the project after the release of his film ‘I’, with Vikram in the lead role.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das