Super Star Rajinikanth’s latest political drama, Kaala, released last week. Despite getting mixed reviews, the film is registering decent collections in Chennai and other parts of the world where Rajini has a solid fan base.
Rajini is currently in Darjeeling, shooting for Karthik Subbaraj’s film. He met with the local media and expressed happiness on Kaala’s success. “By God’s grace, Kaala is doing very well in India and overseas market,” said the Super Star.
Talking about Karthik Subbaraj’s film, Rajini said, “I’m enjoying the scenic beauty of Darjeeling. I hope Karthik Subbaraj’s film explores the beauty of Darjeeling.”
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’