Super Star Rajinikanth’s latest political drama, Kaala, released last week. Despite getting mixed reviews, the film is registering decent collections in Chennai and other parts of the world where Rajini has a solid fan base.
Rajini is currently in Darjeeling, shooting for Karthik Subbaraj’s film. He met with the local media and expressed happiness on Kaala’s success. “By God’s grace, Kaala is doing very well in India and overseas market,” said the Super Star.
Talking about Karthik Subbaraj’s film, Rajini said, “I’m enjoying the scenic beauty of Darjeeling. I hope Karthik Subbaraj’s film explores the beauty of Darjeeling.”
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date
- Vishal, Tamannaah’s next to be shot in this country
- Baahubali 2’s TN distributor slapped with a legal notice
- Karthi distances himself from TN politics