Super Star Rajinikanth’s latest political drama, Kaala, released last week. Despite getting mixed reviews, the film is registering decent collections in Chennai and other parts of the world where Rajini has a solid fan base.
Rajini is currently in Darjeeling, shooting for Karthik Subbaraj’s film. He met with the local media and expressed happiness on Kaala’s success. “By God’s grace, Kaala is doing very well in India and overseas market,” said the Super Star.
Talking about Karthik Subbaraj’s film, Rajini said, “I’m enjoying the scenic beauty of Darjeeling. I hope Karthik Subbaraj’s film explores the beauty of Darjeeling.”
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here