Fans of Kollywood stalwart actor Rajinikanth were in for a huge shock on Thursday night when reports of Thalaivar’s hospitalization went viral on social media. The 70-year-old actor was reportedly admitted to Kauvery Hospitals in Chennai.
Meanwhile, contrasting reports are emerging about Rajini’s sudden hospitalization. Rajini’s publicist informed the media that the legendary actor was admitted to the hospital for “regular health check-ups”. However, speculations are going viral that Rajini has suffered a burst in his blood vessel, which was revealed in an MRI scan.
Nearly a year ago, while he was shooting for Annaatthe, Rajini was admitted to Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad after he was diagnosed with high blood pressure and severe dehydration. After undergoing treatment for over a week, Rajini was discharged and left for Chennai. The actor was honored with the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke award in New Delhi on Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana
- Chiru- Charan come forward to help AP flood victims