Superstar Rajinikanth is one of the greatest entertainers of Indian Cinema. He has entertained a whole generation of youngsters and won the hearts of millions of fans with his charm and superb dialogue delivery.
Now this charisma is all set to go the next level. Shankar’s ‘Sivaji’ starring Rajinikanth and Shriya Saran is going to be released in 3D this September. We had already reported that AVM Productions and Prasad Labs had been working on the 3D conversion for quite sometime now. Earlier today, the film was screened in Chennai to the media and Rajinikanth himself was present on the occasion.
The first buzz from the venue is overwhelmingly positive and people who have seen the 3D version say that Sivaji 3D is a whole new experience altogether. Even Rajinikanth is reportedly quite stunned and excited about the 3D version and he appreciated Shankar, AVM Productions and Prasad Labs for all the hard work they had put in. This is the first Rajinikanth’s film which will be released in 3D and it’ll be followed by Soundarya Rajinikanth’s Vikram Singha (Kochadaiyaan in Tamil) which is also being converted in 3D.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime