Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth has left for the USA in the wee hours of Saturday. Rajini and his wife Latha Rajinikanth were spotted entering the Chennai International Airport. The star couple flew from Chennai to Doha in a commercial flight and from there, they will be taking a connecting flight to the US.
It’s well known that Rajini underwent a kidney transplant in the US a few years ago. He visits the same hospital for regular checkups. However, he could not fly to the US since last year due to the pandemic. Now that the COVID positive cases are coming down and both Rajini and Latha are fully vaccinated, they finally decided to fly to the US amid the pandemic.
Upon his return, Rajini will wrap up the balance shoot for his highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?
- Anupama Parameswaran is all set for her Hindi debut?