Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth has left for the USA in the wee hours of Saturday. Rajini and his wife Latha Rajinikanth were spotted entering the Chennai International Airport. The star couple flew from Chennai to Doha in a commercial flight and from there, they will be taking a connecting flight to the US.
It’s well known that Rajini underwent a kidney transplant in the US a few years ago. He visits the same hospital for regular checkups. However, he could not fly to the US since last year due to the pandemic. Now that the COVID positive cases are coming down and both Rajini and Latha are fully vaccinated, they finally decided to fly to the US amid the pandemic.
Upon his return, Rajini will wrap up the balance shoot for his highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl bags a role in Raj Tharun’s next
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?