Until recently, there were reports that Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining hands with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for his next project after Petta’s release. Leading production house, Lyca Productions, was rumored to be bankrolling this project.
But according the latest statement by AR Murugadoss in a latest interview, it has become clear that the Rajini-Murugadoss film is not confirmed yet. Murugadoss said that he had met Rajini sometime back and narrated a story which features fantasy elements. Murugadoss further said that he is still waiting to hear from the Super Star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam