Until recently, there were reports that Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining hands with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for his next project after Petta’s release. Leading production house, Lyca Productions, was rumored to be bankrolling this project.
But according the latest statement by AR Murugadoss in a latest interview, it has become clear that the Rajini-Murugadoss film is not confirmed yet. Murugadoss said that he had met Rajini sometime back and narrated a story which features fantasy elements. Murugadoss further said that he is still waiting to hear from the Super Star.
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?