Until recently, there were reports that Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining hands with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for his next project after Petta’s release. Leading production house, Lyca Productions, was rumored to be bankrolling this project.
But according the latest statement by AR Murugadoss in a latest interview, it has become clear that the Rajini-Murugadoss film is not confirmed yet. Murugadoss said that he had met Rajini sometime back and narrated a story which features fantasy elements. Murugadoss further said that he is still waiting to hear from the Super Star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?