Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining forces with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for the first time. Top Tamil production house, Lyca Productions, will be bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film’s regular shooting will commence from this month end.
As per the latest updates, the entire shooting of this as-yet-untitled film will be shot in Mumbai. Incidentally, Rajini’s Kaala and Murugadoss’ Thuppakki too were majorly shot in Mumbai. Acclaimed cinematographer Santhosh Sivan will be cranking the camera for the movie.
Rajini is reportedly paired opposite two heroines in the movie. Star heroine Nayanthara is said to have been roped in as one of the leading ladies. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?