After the successful Pongal release, Petta, Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to collaborate with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for the first time. This as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled by leading banner Lyca Productions on a huge scale.
As per the latest updates, the Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ film will be going on floors from March. Apparently, unlike before, Rajini has allotted a whopping 90 day callsheets for the project. Rajini is rumored to be playing the role of a cop in the film.
Keerthy Suresh is said to be the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role in the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies