After the successful Pongal release, Petta, Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to collaborate with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for the first time. This as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled by leading banner Lyca Productions on a huge scale.
As per the latest updates, the Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ film will be going on floors from March. Apparently, unlike before, Rajini has allotted a whopping 90 day callsheets for the project. Rajini is rumored to be playing the role of a cop in the film.
Keerthy Suresh is said to be the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role in the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?