Superstar Rajinikanth’s popularity is unparalleled in South India. South Indian movie stars with such high popularity levels usually tend to dabble in politics and we have seen that happen in Tamil Nadu as well as Andhra Pradesh. However, Rajinikanth is someone who has never ventured in that direction.
During the recent audio function of ‘Vikramasimha’, a journalist asked Rajinikanth about his political plans. He was also asked whether he would prefer Modi or Aravind Kejriwal. The Superstar politely refused to answer, and said “No politics please”.
A few years ago, there were rumours about Rajinikanth’s political plans. Some people even claimed that he would be starting a party. But the actor has never moved in that direction. People who are close to the Superstar say that Rajinikanth has no interest in jumping into politics at this stage in his life.
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?