On the 4th day of the fans meeting in Chennai, Super Star Rajinikanth talked about two of his most eagerly awaited movies – 2.0 and Kaala. Talking about 2.0’s postponement, Rajini said that the VFX work has caused the delay and that AR Rahman is composing the background score according to the effects, and that’s consuming a lot of time.
Rajini further said that Kaala would hit the screens two months after 2.0’s release. The Thalaivar went on to say that he is quite happy to play Kaala Karikaalan’s role in the gangster drama. Rajini then made an interesting statement, saying that he doesn’t know what’s in store for him on the work front after these 2 movies, hinting at his political entry.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film