On February 11, Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth tied the knot with actor Vishagan Vanagamudi after a 3-day ceremony. Popular Tamil film celebrities and noted political leaders and the who’s who of the corporate world had graced the wedding and blessed the newly weds.
Yesterday, Rajini released a heartfelt note, thanking all the guests who attended the wedding and blessed his daughter and son-in-law. The stalwart Tamil actor thanked the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, the Deputy CM and other state Ministers, the opposition party leader M.K.Stalin, Central Minister Pon Radhakrishnan, Mukesh Ambani, Thirunavukkarasu, his good friend Kamal Haasan and all his friends, relatives, the film fraternity, media and the Police Department.
Articles that might interest you:
- I owe NTR a super hit: Harish Shankar
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?