On February 11, Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth tied the knot with actor Vishagan Vanagamudi after a 3-day ceremony. Popular Tamil film celebrities and noted political leaders and the who’s who of the corporate world had graced the wedding and blessed the newly weds.
Yesterday, Rajini released a heartfelt note, thanking all the guests who attended the wedding and blessed his daughter and son-in-law. The stalwart Tamil actor thanked the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, the Deputy CM and other state Ministers, the opposition party leader M.K.Stalin, Central Minister Pon Radhakrishnan, Mukesh Ambani, Thirunavukkarasu, his good friend Kamal Haasan and all his friends, relatives, the film fraternity, media and the Police Department.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser