On February 11, Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth tied the knot with actor Vishagan Vanagamudi after a 3-day ceremony. Popular Tamil film celebrities and noted political leaders and the who’s who of the corporate world had graced the wedding and blessed the newly weds.
Yesterday, Rajini released a heartfelt note, thanking all the guests who attended the wedding and blessed his daughter and son-in-law. The stalwart Tamil actor thanked the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, the Deputy CM and other state Ministers, the opposition party leader M.K.Stalin, Central Minister Pon Radhakrishnan, Mukesh Ambani, Thirunavukkarasu, his good friend Kamal Haasan and all his friends, relatives, the film fraternity, media and the Police Department.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up
- Star hero spends 8 crores for one scene
- Interesting update on Srinivas Avasarala’s next