Super Star Rajinikanth is a major force to reckon with when it comes to the overseas market is a well-known fact. His latest film, Petta, is having a good run and is leading the pack of the Sankranthi releases.
In the US, until the latest updates, Petta collected over $323K and crossed they $1 million mark. This is Rajini’s 7th $1 million movie in the US. Rajini is next only to Superstar Mahesh Babu among the South Indian stars who have the highest number of $1M movies. Mahesh leads the race with 8 $1M movies.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?