Super Star Rajinikanth is a major force to reckon with when it comes to the overseas market is a well-known fact. His latest film, Petta, is having a good run and is leading the pack of the Sankranthi releases.
In the US, until the latest updates, Petta collected over $323K and crossed they $1 million mark. This is Rajini’s 7th $1 million movie in the US. Rajini is next only to Superstar Mahesh Babu among the South Indian stars who have the highest number of $1M movies. Mahesh leads the race with 8 $1M movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date