Just days before the release of Kaala, Superstar Rajinikanth is said to have decided to pay a visit to Thutthukodi in southern part of Tamil Nadu, which was recently rocked by Sterlite Protests. Nearly 13 people lost their lives over a span of two days after policemen opened fire on protesters, which become a huge controversy on a national level.
Buzz is that Rajinikanth is going to meet the relatives and family members of those who passed away during the protests and express his condolences. He is also expected to interact with the local public and media during his visit.
Recently, after the TN government issued a notice to shut down the Sterlite copper plant, Rajinikanth expressed his happiness that the government has taken the right decision, although it came at a cost of several human lives. The entire state of Tamil Nadu is now waiting to see what Rajinikanth says during the visit. Few days ago, Kamal Haasan too met people who were injured during the protests.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry