Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ Pongal entertainer, Darbar, may not set the cash registers ringing as expected, but the film has ended up grossing a massive Rs 200 crore nett across the country. Now, Rajini has set a never before record by any South Indian film star.
Darbar has finally pocketed a solid Rs 100 crore share (including all languages). With this, Rajini became the only South hero to have five Rs 100 crore share movies. His previous films to enter the Rs 100 crore club include Enthiran (Robot), Kabali, 2Point0 and Petta (Peta in Telugu) apart from Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date