Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ Pongal entertainer, Darbar, may not set the cash registers ringing as expected, but the film has ended up grossing a massive Rs 200 crore nett across the country. Now, Rajini has set a never before record by any South Indian film star.
Darbar has finally pocketed a solid Rs 100 crore share (including all languages). With this, Rajini became the only South hero to have five Rs 100 crore share movies. His previous films to enter the Rs 100 crore club include Enthiran (Robot), Kabali, 2Point0 and Petta (Peta in Telugu) apart from Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act