Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ Pongal entertainer, Darbar, may not set the cash registers ringing as expected, but the film has ended up grossing a massive Rs 200 crore nett across the country. Now, Rajini has set a never before record by any South Indian film star.
Darbar has finally pocketed a solid Rs 100 crore share (including all languages). With this, Rajini became the only South hero to have five Rs 100 crore share movies. His previous films to enter the Rs 100 crore club include Enthiran (Robot), Kabali, 2Point0 and Petta (Peta in Telugu) apart from Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- It Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film
- Vamsi Paidipally on backfoot- What will be his next step?
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?